• Beck, Caludia. Through The Looking Glass, Vancouver: Art and Artists 1931-1983 [catalogue]. Vancouver: Vancouver Art Gallery. 1983.
• Clark, Douglas. Group of Six Sextet. Canadian Art. Winter 1985, page 13.
• Cousineau-Levine, Penny. Faking Death: Canadian Art Photography and the Canadian Imagination. Montreal & Kingston: McGill - Queen’s University Press. 2003.
• Everett-Green. Pacific to Atlantic: Canada's Gigantic, photographs by Henri Robideau, TPW, 80 Spadina, till April 11. The Globe and Mail, Entertainment, review of . March 5, 1987.
• Fromer, Lorne. Henri Robideau: Giant Hunter Sees All. Views, Vol.4 No.1, March 1987. Page 4.
• Gaudreault, Léonce. Le Canada en grand format tel que perçu par Henri Robideau. Le Soleil, Québec. 15 mai 1987.
Published in conjunction with the grunt gallery exhibition Eraser Street, this book / catalogue features all of the photographs in the exhibition along with an essay, Henri Robideau: The Photography of Dispossession, by Simon Fraser University English professor Clint Burnham. An introduction by curator Glenn Alteen and an anecdotal recollection, My Story Behind the Stories by Henri Robideau, round out the written portion this 72 page dialogue on the past, present and future of Vancouver's housing challenges.
• Godfrey, Stephen. Blueprints for a city, past and future. Subtitle: Forums and exhibits fill new Urbanarium as planners and the public get in on the act. The Globe and Mail. October 15, 1987. Page D1.
• Henry, Karen. "C. 1983: The Role of Photography in Memory, Mass Culture and Illusion." Ciel Variable. 93. Winter (2013): 76-83.
• Johnson, Eve. All things giant and beautiful. Vancouver Sun, Art sectiion. June 3, 1986.
• Johnson, Eve. Moving tribute to the photographer. Vancouver Sun, page B7. June 10, 1985.
• Kohen, Helen L. 'Burnt Toast' provides interest. Miami Herald, page 8C. June 21, 1985.
• Langford, Martha. Scissors, Paper, Stone: Expressions of Memory in Contemporary Photographic Art. Montreal & Kingston: McGill - Queen’s University Press. 2007.
•Laurence, Robin. Artist tackles displacement. Georgia Straight, Visual Arts. April 16-23, 2015. Page 32.
• Mitchell, Michael. Gallery in Transit. Photocommunique 6:2. June 1984.
• Pakassar, Helga. A Gianthropologist’s Panoramic Views. Northwest Photography 5:11. January 1983.
• Paterson, Jody. 'Gianthropologist' in Kamloops for his photo show opening. Kamloops Sentinel. March 29, 1985.
•Peck, Aaron. C.1983 Part II. Artforum May 2012: Critic's Picks.
• Shinhat, Molly. Henri Robideau’s BIG ideas. Concordia Link. October 16, 1984.
• Talve, Merike. Henri Robideau, Coburg Gallery. Vanguard, 12:2. March 1983.
• Testa, Bart. Traveler’s Cheques and the Rhertoric of Portability. Photocommunique 8:2. June 1986.
• Wood, Daniel. Henri Robideau: On the Road with Canada’s Foremost Gianthropologist. Canadian Art, 2:3. September 1985.
NFB Still Photography Division / ONF Service de la photographie. Words And Images / Mots Et Images. Ottawa: National Film Board of Canada / Production de l'Office national du film Canada. 1980. Exhibition catalogue for Words And Images / Mots Et Images at The Photography Gallery, Ottawa, June 27 to September 1, 1980, curated by Martha Hanna. Soft cover, 10 inches x 13 inches, 28 pages, saddle stapled. Introduction by Marth Hanna. 23 four-colour and 7 duotone reproductions of work by ten artists: Raymonde April, Barbara Astman, Carole Condé / Karl Beveridge, Don Corman, General Idea, Lawrie Raskin, Henri Robideau, Michael Semak, Dr. Peter T. Smylski. Artist's biographies. List of exhibited works.
ISBN 0-88934-008-0. Price at time of release $9.00. Out of print.
• Gabereau, Vicki. Interview with Henri Robideau. CBC national radio, Gabereau Show. May 20, 1986.
• Pollack, Jill. Henri Robideau at Presentation House. CHQM radio, Vancouver. Copy read June 4, 1986, 10:45 AM arts review spot.
©2017 Henri Robideau